Who is Global Port Equipment Americas?
Global Port Equipment Americas offers sales, rental, spare parts and maintenance for container handling equipment and special trailers. We have branches in Panama and Colombia but operate worldwide.
We work exclusively with high-quality brands and offer industry-leading levels of aftersales support. We know the importance of getting the right port equipment and keeping it in top working condition, and we’ll help keep your business running smoothly.
Global Port Equipment Americas is a representative dealer for a number of brands, including:
- Konecranes—SMV forklifts, reach stackers, empty container handlers and special forklifts
- Terberg—a range of tug masters and specialist vehicles
- Seacom—low bed trailers, skeletons, container chassis, goosenecks and parkstands
- Stinis—crane spreaders and reach stacker spreaders
- Forkliftcenter—used material handling equipment including forklifts with a capacity up to 10 tons, plus used equipment from brands such as Kalmar, Konecranes, Hyster, Terex, Fantuzzi, Terberg, Mafi and Seacom.
Why Global Port Equipment
We offer expert levels of service, delivered locally but with the support of leading global manufacturers. Our team includes highly skilled mechanics who have extensive experience of all types of container handling equipment and other types of material handling equipment.
Our standards of service are consistent throughout the world—wherever you are, we will respond quickly so you get the equipment you need. If you encounter a problem, we have comprehensive customer service arrangements in place to ensure you experience as little downtime as possible. This includes direct line access to spare parts for all the equipment we deal in, plus our team of flying mechanics who deliver maintenance and repair services at your site.
The range of leading brands and level of aftersales support we offer means we have the capability and capacity to be your full service partner for container handling equipment and trailers.